Schumacher’s low amperage chargers are an ideal way to maintain a battery’s charge for people who don’t use their vehicle everyday, go short distances, or do lots of stop-and-go driving.They can also be used to charge small batteries for ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles, lawn tractors or batteries that have a long storage time. In cold climates, they’re indispensable for keeping batteries warm overnight and ready for starting.
Proof positive that no job is too small for Schumacher.
1.5 amp – SE-1-12S – Battery Maintainer
Keeps 12 volt batteries charged. Fully automatic. Turns on and off as needed. Allows safe charging of RV, deep-cycle or most batteries that may have a long storage period. “On Board” feature allows mounting of charger next to battery on collectibles, street rods and other infrequently used vehicles. Hardware and mounting brackets are included.
- 1.5 amp trickle charge rate – charges in 2 to 12 hours.
- LED lights – Indicate Power On and Charged.
- Reverse-polarity protection.
- Molded plastic case.
- Short leads for safety – won’t get tangled in moving engine parts.
Metal Hand-Held Chargers
Schumacher makes a wide variety of metal hand-held portable chargers to meet a wide variety of needs. For cars, light trucks, motorcycles, RVs. For garden and farm use. Even for marine batteries (including low maintenance, maintenance-free and deep-cycle batteries).There are chargers for 6, 12 and 24 volt battery systems. . . a variety of charge rates including trickle/slow charge and maintenance rates. Plus, models with single and dual-rate outputs and manual and fully automatic operation.
With Schumacher, you always get great variety, great value AND a great product!
- All steel cases coated with baked enamel finishes.
- Deep ventilation louvers for better cooling means higher performance and longer life.
- Circuit breakers protects against overloads and reverse hookups.
- 6-foot output cables and grounded power cord for a 12-foot reach.
- Easy-to-read, color-coded meters.
- Solid-state circuitry.
- Super-grip clamps for top and side-mount battery posts.
- 2-year limited warranty.
Schumacher Wheel-Style Chargers
Heavy-duty, powerful and durable – for the do-it-yourselfer and professional mechanic. All Schumacher Wheel-Style Chargers have tough all-steel cases, coated with baked enamel finishes. They are also equipped with cooling fans and deeply-louvered ventilation for high performance and long life. Models are available for fleet, farm and industrial use with a variety of amp outputs, including high-output rates for starting most vehicles and a rate for slow charging. There are units for 6 and 12 volt battery systems, as well as 18 and 24 volt models. Some units offer testing capabilities. Other features include:
- Clear-view impact-resistant, color-coded meters.
- 2-1/4 hour timers with “hold” positions for continuous charging.
- Thermal breaker protects against overloads and reverse hookups.
- Rotary timer switches.
- Easy-roll, wide-track wheels.
- Heavy-duty 6 or 8 gauge wire: 6-foot multi-strand cables, flexible to -40 degrees F.
- 330 amp super-grip clamps for top and side-mount battery posts.
- Solid-state circuitry
- Stud-mounted, heavy-duty silicon diode rectifiers.
- Chargers have 3-year limited warranty, with a 5-year warranty on transformers and rectifiers. 3yr.gif (3536 bytes)
- Transformer cooling fan for longer life.
250 amp/125 amp/40 amp/15 amp/2 amp – SE-9500A
The convenient touch keypad highlights this fully automatic charger. It handles most fleet and professional applications with full microprocessor control. This means no valuable time will be lost trying to avoid overcharging. Wide range of charging output. Can also be switched to manual mode for special uses. For 6 and 12 volt batteries.250 amp engine start – for 12 volt batteries.
- 125 amp engine start – for 6 volt batteries.
- 40 amp rapid charge – charges in 1 to 3 hours. 5-hour digital timer.
- 15 amp fast charge for when time is of the essence – charges a battery in 2 to 5 hours. 14-hour digital timer.
- 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. 18-hour digital timer.
- Touch keypad function selector for fast, accurate programming.
- Easy-to-read alpha-numeric digital volt or amp meter.
- Protects vehicle computer electronics while charging a battery in automatic mode.
- Battery and electrical system tester.
- Rubber wheels for easy movement on all surfaces and types of ground.
- Cooling fan for longer life.
Instant Power give power where it’s needed when it’s needed – Instantly! It’s a 400 cranking amps battery source having 1000 peak amps. Powerful enough to jump start vehicles or use as a 12 volt DC power source for auxiliary or emergency power.A sealed, lead-acid battery provides enough power to operate a cellular phone for 30-plus hours, a depth finder for 21 hours or a camcorder for 12 hours.
- Power Status indicator gives battery’s condition. Three LEDs tell when Instant Power’s battery is Ready, Charging, and when to recharge.
- Easy access, 12 volt DC cigarette-lighter plug – with automatic overload and short circuit protection for 12 volt accessories.
- Maintenance-free, 17 ampere hour battery delivers 1000 peak amps and 400 cranking amps (at 32 degrees F).
- 120 volt .5 amp battery charger properly recharges Instant Power’s battery with specifically designed circuitry to prevent overcharging.
- Convenient built-in compartment keeps battery charger handy for recharging.
- May be stored up to three months without recharging.
- Heavy-duty, solid copper jaws, 400 amp clamps for solid connections to top and side-mount battery posts.
- #4 gauge, 28″ welding cable stays flexible in the coldest of temperatures.
- Safety storage holsters prevent accidental sparking of clamps.
- Durable, rust and corrosion-proof, one-piece construction, polyethylene case resists fuels and solvents.
- Wide base for stability and safety.
- 90-day limited warranty.
- Compact size easily stores in any position
- Made is U.S.A.